MiKTeX 2.9.7200 was released on October 22, 2019.
Windows: text files with UNIX line endings
All TeX engines now write text output files with UNIX line endings.
EPS-to-PDF converter embeds all fonts
miktex-epstopdf utility now creates a PDF with embedded fonts.
- synctex 1.5
- luatex 1.10.0
- 353: luatex 1.10.1 has a bug affecting font usage
- 363: SyncTeX binaries?
- 369: luatex doesn't handle commands in the name of the main file correctly
- 370: line endings
- 373: tftopl failed with large .tfm file
- 376: Miktex Update removes essential packages
- 377: pdfcrop: The script engine could not be found.
- 391: miktex-console_admin building format fails