MiKTeX 2.9.6800 has been released on August 27, 2018.
Fedora 28 & openSUSE Leap 15
MiKTeX is now available for Fedora 28 and openSUSE Leap 15.
- 36: enhance support to install packages from a list file
- 50: pdftex (started via the compiler driver) can't find input files if the main file is on a network drive
- 66: [MikTeX Portable] Can't add local texmf directory
- 149: Texify / macOS: "The TeX engine could not be found."
- 156: latexmk does not work on a fresh mac install
- 161: xelatex: -disable-installer is not propagated to miktex-makemf
- 166: Alternative for sudo
- 168: Installing MiKTex via Command Line
- 174: initexmf --force --mklinks --admin fails if TeXworks is open