The MiKTeX DVD-R facilitates network deployment of the complete MiKTeX system.
Contents of the DVD-R
- a live MiKTeX system
- a snapshot of the MiKTeX package repository
- you can either
- install MiKTeX on a hard-disk or
- run MiKTeX directly from the DVD-R
- if you install the basic MiKTeX system, then missing packages can be
installed on-the-fly from the DVD-R
Download the ISO image
The MiKTeX ISO image, which can be used to recreate the MiKTeX DVD-R
is hosted on Amazon S3
(US east cost). If you have enough band-width, you can download the ISO image
and write it to a DVD-R.
You can purchase a time-limited download link to the MiKTeX 2.9 DVD-R image:
When you purchase the ISO image, a time-limited download link will be sent to
you via electronic mail.
You can use the ISO image to recreate the MiKTeX DVD-R:
- Start the downloaded self-extractor.
- Click the Extract button.
- The ISO image will be extracted to your hard-disk ready to be written on an